Brian Clancy is the Business Process Improvement Manager for An...
The Dublin Lean Network was set up to bring companies, regardless of size and industry type, together to share Lean business ideas and best practices. This network of Lean Practitioners provides information to organisations on how to implement Lean in their business through free webinars, Q&A sessions, company site visits and networking opportunities.
- Share your own Lean journey with those on the Dublin Lean Network.
- Opportunity to connect with professionals who specialise in Continuous Improvement.
- Establish connections within the Dublin Lean Network.
- Learn how companies successfully implemented Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Get direct access to Continuous Improvement professionals who want to share their knowledge and experience.
Please see below for our list of upcoming events.