Now in our 6th year of providing the Irish business...
South-East Lean Network
The South East Lean Network helps public and private organisations from across all manufacturing and services sectors that have adopted or are adopting Lean Thinking & Practices to enable operational and enterprise excellence, and to sustain their competitiveness.
We facilitate knowledge exchange and networking via:
- Good practice visits, gemba walks, and peer benchmarking, and
- The WIT Annual Lean Enterprise Excellence Forum and WIT Annual Lean Practitioner Seminar Series.
Objectives and Activities of the Lean Network:
- Facilitates and brokers one-to-one, or one-to-many, focused mentoring and tutorial sessions.
- Provides a forum for industry stakeholder engagement and collaboration which informs programme and module development, plus research, within and from the WIT Academy of Lean Enterprise Excellence.
- Provides a forum for industry engagement and collaboration regarding course and service offerings involving Regional Skills Forum, Skillnets, Chambers of Commerce, and Education Training Boards.
- Facilitates alignment amongst and between all relevant stakeholders: Multinationals, SMEs, and Micro-Enterprises, Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland, and Lean Business Ireland, Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs), Education Training Boards (ETBs), Regional Skills Forum, Skillnets, Chambers of Commerce, Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), Lean Service Providers (Trainers & Consultants), Lean Construction Ireland (LCi), Construction Industry Federation (CIF), Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE), Irish Business & Employers Confederation (IBEC)
Interested in Membership?
We want to develop and grow the network providing support to other organisations in the North East of Ireland wishing to pursue Lean as a strategy.