Toyota Lean Management courses have been offered to Enterprise Ireland clients as part their Lean support offer. This two day course provides an introduction to the Toyota Production Method and it’s key components.
2 Day Lean Management Workshop
Delegates will, through the use of simulation techniques, extensive worksite study and classroom presentation, grasp the meaning of key elements of TPS and gain appreciation of its practical application.
In addition to the content of the 1.5 day workshop during the 2 day workshop we will focus on culture and behaviour making this course most relevant to Senior Managers and those responsible for leading Lean transformations.
Key Study Areas
- Toyota Philosophy & Basic Thinking
- Toyota Way Culture & Behaviours
- A Customer Driven Focus
- Continuous Improvement & 7 Wastes
- Shifting Sands or Solid Ground – Importance of Stability
- TPS Overview
- Continuous Flow process & Jidoka – Built in Quality
- Standardisation – The Foundation
- Production Planning & Pull System
- Hoshin Kanri & PDCA Model
- Human Resources for a Lean Environment
- Role of Senior Management
- Discussion with Senior Manager on the Gemba
Executive / Senior management & Lean transformation leaders.