Access key research and researchers in Ireland. Here you can access recent and current research conducted in Irish higher education institutions. You can also input into what future research could be undertaken.
Key Activities in Research:
- Enable the understanding and adoption of next generation of Lean across all sectors,
- Carry out research on the ground in Ireland, identifying both theory and practice
- Publish research papers internationally, brining what is happening in Ireland into the global arena,
- Establish a peer to peer “Open Source” knowledge development zone, where non-proprietary information and knowledge can be shared for the betterment of Ireland,
- Co-Ordinate the Lean Business Ireland research agenda through collaboration with key stakeholders, ensuring the relevance of research for industrial and business applications,
- Research across all sectors,
- Leverage the existing mechanisms to support research such as the Innovation partnerships.