The Dublin Lean Network was set up to bring companies, regardless of size and industry type, together to share Lean business ideas and best practices. This network of Lean Practitioners provides information to organisations on how to implement Lean in their business through free webinars, Q&A sessions, company site visits and networking opportunities.
The network and its events are available for businesses at all stages of their Lean journey (manufacturing and service) and of all sizes.
- Share your own Lean journey with those on the Dublin Lean Network.
- Opportunity to connect with professionals who specialise in Continuous Improvement.
- Establish connections within the Dublin Lean Network.
- Learn how companies successfully implemented Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Get direct access to Continuous Improvement professionals who want to share their knowledge and experience.
We have already confirmed 6 company site visits for 2022 with local, national and international global organisations.
We are also planning to hold a number of webinars in 2022 where Guest Speakers will discuss how they used Lean in their business. Further details will be posted to members of the Dublin Lean Network.
We want to develop and grow the network providing support to other organisations in Dublin wishing to pursue Lean as a strategy. Are you interested?