Sustainability within the food and drinks processing and manufacturing sector has never been more important! For many years larger organisations have been realising the fact that environmental policies and energy efficiencies within processing is directly related to the bottom line! Reducing energy costs, carbon footprint and waste during the process of food stuffs can have a significant impact on the profitability of a facility. Additionally, as food manufacturers and their clients supply chains becomes more and more entwined they find themselves under increased pressure to reduce their carbon footprint.
– Significant financial savings can be achieved through increased energy efficiency. (OFGEM forecast energy prices to rise by 20% by 2020)
– Enhanced marketing opportunities. Making your business and brands stand out from the crowd.
– Sustainability encompasses some of the most robust energy management systems, enabling continual improvements on energy performance.
– Reducing carbon footprint and carbon tax.
– Reduced reliance on suppliers through improved waste & water management.
– Adoption of ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001.8041604_s
– Ensure best practice and culture within your processing facility.