As part of their mission to help organisations with their Lean journeys, the Lean Enterprise Academy is holding its annual UK Lean Summit at MacDonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, UK.
Highlights of the summit include:
– Tuesday 17th April – there are 3 great Pre-Summit Masterclasses for you to attend.
– Friday April 20th – there is a fantastic tour of Toyota’s Engine Plant, with Jim Womack and Dan Jones, open to Summit attendees.
– Excellent group discounts are available for groups of five or more, including discounts on the Masterclass line-up.
The purpose of the Summit is as follows:
– To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
– To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
– To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
We do this by:
– Bringing together the best Lean practitioners and sensei in the Lean world for participants to learn from.
– Building time into the programme for participants to network.
– Providing a variety of learning situations – including pre-Summit workshops on leading edge topics, keynote talks, interactive learning sessions and panel discussions.
– Enabling groups from the same organisations to come to the Summit to learn together.