Dublin South/Kildare: This programme aims to develop the capability and confidence of managers, supervisors and team leaders in the basic skills required to manage effectively. It provides a structured and supportive framework for increasing self-awareness, building and maintaining positive workplace relationships, identifying everyday challenges and developing strategies and techniques for managing effectively.
Interactive programme, typically delivered over 12-weeks.
5 days of training –all participating companies attending together.
1 half days of on-site mentoring with an expert Management Development Trainer from LBSPartners
2018 Training Dates
Day 1 Sept 5th, Day 2 Sept 6th, Day 3 Sept 26th, Day 4 Sept 27th, Day 5 Oct 17th
Workshop Training Programme
Training Day 1 Managing Vs Leading. The roles and responsibilities of the manager(John Adair). Different management styles.
Training Day 2 Planning and Managing Time and Workload. Taking responsibility. Delegating. Prioritising. Managing effective meetings.
Training Day 3 : Communication and Influencing. Building and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
Training Day 4 : Problem Solving & Decision Making, Managing high performing teams. Team leadership skills
Training Day 5 : Coaching. Most effective coaching methods. Leadership and Change
By participating in this programme, you and your team will:
- Understand the role of team-leader/frontline supervisor/manager and the capabilities required to execute this role successfully
- Develop an awareness of their own management style
- Effectively plan and manage their time and workload
- Become skilled communicators with the ability to plan ahead, actively listen, influence others and build positive relationships
- Learn how to manage challenging workplace behaviours
- Be able to develop and lead a high-performing team
- Know how to problem-solve and make difficult decisions in management
- Understand the role of management in leading on change and implementing organisational strategy
Who Should Attend
Practicing and aspiring supervisors, team leads and managers who require a deeper understanding of the management part of their role within the organisation
Contact us to secure your place on the next Manager and Supervisor Training Programme.
Vincent Leonard, LBSPartners
LBS Partners Leading People and Teams
Brian Colleran, Skillnets