This 2 day ISO50001 Programme is a corporate initiative run by the Lean Water and Energy Skillnet in conjunction with SEAI. It encompasses formal training and support for LW&E Skillnet members, LIEN members and other qualifying organisations who are interested in maintaining & improving ISO50001 Certification.
The ISO50001 energy management standard is a key tool enabling companies to deliver their business, financial, regulatory and environmental objectives through better energy management. Certification to the standard also demonstrates compliance with relevant obligations under the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.
Who should attend:
The workshop is targeted at personnel in the organization tasked with the operation & improvement of an energy management system including environmental managers, utility managers & engineering personnel.
This training programme is subsidised by the Department of Education & Skills and Skillnets Ltd.
• Making the business case to sustain an EnMS
• Intro to PDCA & the structure of ISO:50001
• Management commitment & energy policy
• Energy baselines & energy performance metrics
• Implementation & operation of the management system
• The importance of operational control
• Checking the system & internal auditing
• Senior management engagement & effective management reviews
• Organizational engagement in energy management
To register for the programme or to find out more about the National Lean Water & Energy Skillnet contact: email@example.com