Learn from industry experts how to take concrete actions to achieve a 30% reduction in logistics emissions by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050.
By the end of the course you will have the building blocks to create your own company-specific Sustainable Logistics Roadmap.
Sign up now to our 10-session live webinar training course, starting on 2 March 2021, with the final session on 11 May 2021.
The course is about creating your company specific roadmap. We will teach you how to do this in 4 steps: where are we now, where are we going, how do we get there and what do we need.
It is especially suited for multinational companies that want to know where to start or how to improve reducing GHG emissions within their global supply chain.
The course is designed for logistics, procurement and sustainability managers who are ready to achieve measurable results!
The e-training course runs from 2 March – 11 May 2021 from 16:00-17:30 (CET/CEST, Amsterdam time) on:
1. March 2 – Getting Started
2. March 9 – Calculate and Report
3. March 16 – Vision, Goal, Targets
4. March 23 – Low Emission Energy Sources
5. March 30 – Fleets and Assets Efficiency
6. April 6 – Fleets and Assets Utilization
7. April 13 – Freight Transport Modes
8. April 20 – Freight Transport Demand
9. May 4 – Procurement
10. May 11 – Resources and Collaboration
A recording of each session will also be available on Thursday morning to Friday mornings, for participants who cannot join the live sessions.