CSR Europe and the R2Pi project are looking for companies that currently have a “linear” business model, but want to work with them to re-design their systems following the principles of the circular economy (from “take, make and waste” processes to “reduce, reuse and recycle”).
By collaborating with circular economy experts, value chain partners and internal stakeholders, the selected companies will be able to accelerate their transition towards the circular economy and unlock new business opportunities.
CSR Europe invites all its members to submit their application to have the opportunity to benefit from the experience of R2? Consortium members to undertake this business model innovation process.
Benefits for the participating company:
– Innovate your business model with the help of experienced business analysts and circular economy researchers
– Identify new opportunities and engage key internal and external partners through a tailor-made “co-creation workshop” facilitated by the Consortium members
– Gain profile and communicate your commitment towards the circular economy through the R2Pi project’s media outreach tools
Spring 2018: call for applications
Summer 2018: final selection
Autumn 2018: kick off of the feasibility study with max 3 companies
How to join?
Please email to express your interest and receive more information, by Wednesday, May 16, 2018. The participation is free of charge. The outcome of the selection process will be communicated to all participants by the end of July 2018.
About the R2Pi project
– Project funded by the European Commission to accelerate the widespread implementation of a circular economy based on successful business models and effective policies
– The mission of the project is to develop sustainable business models and guidelines that will facilitate the circular economy, and to propose policy recommendations for EU and national policy-makers to support the transition.