For start-ups and SMEs that want to test business ideas, would like to meet key players in the raw materials sector, are looking for financial and/or non-financial support
EIT RawMaterials can help you to create and develop new, innovative business ideas in the raw materials sector – covering every stage from initial ideas to business creation and business growth.
EIT RawMaterials aims to significantly enhance innovation rates in the (mineral and metallic) raw materials sector through any therefore needed Incubator & Business Creation Services, via its Network and Collaboration Activities, as well as by Financial Support. Biotic and non-biotic materials will be valued against their properties as a substitute for metals and minerals.
EIT RawMaterials focuses on metal and mineral raw materials. Bio-based and polymer materials are covered in view of their potential as substitute material. Other materials are also considered in the context of multi-material product recycling. As a result of our broad membership base, EIT RawMaterials has the flexibility to address critical as well as non-critical raw materials.
EIT RawMaterials Co-Location Centers (CLCs) support relevant business ideas related to the following topics which are the focus of EIT RawMaterials:
- Exploration and raw materials resources assessment
- Mining in challenging environments
- Increased resource efficiency in mineral and metallurgical processes
- Recycling and material chain optimisation for End-of-Life products
- Substitution of critical and toxic materials and for optimised performance
- Design of products and services for the circular economy
Application deadline is 31 March 2018
More information by the following link: https://eitrawmaterials.eu/booster-call/
Source: NCP’s CaRE