Terms & Conditions
There is no charge for this membership.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below
- The Enterprise Ireland site utilises web server technology which monitors and logs IP information from all visitors to the site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information does not contain any personal details of users and is stored and accessed strictly for statistical purposes.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers and pays online for an event.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Online Booking & E-Payments
- The Enterprise Ireland website facilitates online booking of its events.
- Personal information is sent securely using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Electronic payments are handled by Sage Pay.
- At no time is credit/debit card information stored on our servers.
Use of your information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- To contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- To share your data with other government agencies or the overseas offices of Enterprise Ireland.
Individuals have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data held about them (for which a small fee may be levied) and to correct any inaccuracies in such data. Please note that Enterprise Ireland and/or third parties carefully selected by Enterprise Ireland may contact you with information on and/or offers of products or services which may be of interest to you. Such contact may be made by means of post, email or phone in accordance with any preferences which you have expressed.
Where such contact is made you will be given an option to indicate if you do not wish to receive such future contacts.
Further information on the implementation of the Data Protection Acts at Enterprise Ireland is available from:
Government Relations, FOI and DP Office, Enterprise Ireland, The Plaza, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.