Would you like to learn how to make your business more competitive?
LEAN tools and techniques are helping companies across the globe to address competitiveness issues within their business, building the capability to identify issues and improve their operations. LEAN is about being effective and efficient – doing things quicker, better, cheaper….together.
LEAN strives to stamp out waste and to continually improve. LEO Meath recognises the importance of the development of management skills for people managing their own micro or small enterprise. It also recognises the very substantial improvements in productivity and profitability that can result from the application of LEAN principles in an organisation and aims to support managers in effectively embracing LEAN methodologies in their business.
In 2014, an independent review found that Irish businesses engaged in LEAN business programmes recorded significant gains:
- Productivity increase of 20%
- Sales increase of 40%
- Delivery adherence up 43%
- Product and service quality up 30%
- Employment increased by 11%
LEO Meath would like to invite you along to our Information Session on LEAN so that we can tell you more about how this programme can help your business become more competitive.
Details are as follows:
Date: Friday, 15th September
Venue: Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan
- 9.30am Registration, Tea and Coffee
- 10.00am Introduction to Meath Lean for Micro Offer (Lorna Cooney, Meath LEO)
- 10.15am – 10.30am Introduction to Lean (Robert Hernan – Enterprise Ireland)
- 10.30am – 12.00pm Case Studies: Dromone Engineering, Kellets and LIR Chocolates
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm Q&A
To confirm attendance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.