This conference is designed to bring businesses in Wexford and the south east first-hand knowledge on a variety of Green topics. Greening your business can bring great results in terms of saving money by reducing your energy, water and waste costs.
- Date: Thursday 10th May 2018
- Venue: Council Chambers, Wexford County Council
- Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm with optional FREE workshop in the afternoon on Green Driving.
- Price: Cost per delegate €25 Inc. VAT – Includes Conference Admission, Tea, Coffee, and Lunch with an optional FREE workshop in the afternoon.
- Anja Murray, Eco Eye
- Phil Walker, Econcertive
- Ron Immink, Sustainable Nation
- Tómas O’ Leary, nZEB
- Camillus Muldowny, Coral Leisure
- Ray Flynn, Flynn’s Garage Tullow
- Dr. Shane Colgan, EPA
Delegates will have the opportunity to test drive both the new Nissan Leaf and the KIA Niro Plug in Hybrid.
The event is sponsored by the EPA and Wexford County Council and held in association with Econcertive, Wexford LEO, Kilkenny LEO, Wexford Chamber and Kilkenny Chamber.
Source: Wexford Chamber