Green Enterprise provides grant aid to demonstration type projects across all sectors of economic activity in Ireland and is open to proposals from companies, institutions, Registered Charities, Public Benefit Entities and public bodies.
For 2017, the maximum amount of funding available is €60,000 per company/organisation.
Grant aid is provided up to a maximum limit of up to 95% of the total eligible project costs incurred.
A new feature of the 2017 call is a 95% grant offer to Registered Charities and Public Benefit Entities.
The theme of this phase of the programme is to link the terms of reference of the project to sustainable consumption and production, in line with the Europe 2020 Strategy, and its associated policy documents. These seek to address the negative environmental aspects of production and to empower consumers to move towards resource efficient consumption.
• 5th May 2017 Announcement of funding opportunity
• 9th June 2017 Deadline for Submission of applications
• 23rd June 2017 Organisation Approval Deadline for authorisation by Managing Directors (or equivalent authorised signatory) for companies
• September 2017 Evaluation process completed, Applicants notified.
• November 2017 Successful projects grant-awarded