Green Alley, a start-up network in the Circular Economy, together with its partners Seedmatch (Germany), Bethnal Green Ventures (UK), the European Recycling Platform Finland, H2 Compliance (Ireland) and R2PI (Horizon 2020) is pleased to promote the Green Alley Award 2017.
This European award which is in its fourth year, is the only start-up competition searching for the next green business idea with a focus on the Circular Economy. Have you an idea relating to the topic of resource management, circular economy, recycling or the handling of chemicals?
If so, we would love to hear from you. This year’s focus is on Ireland and its metropolis Dublin – which along with Berlin, London & Helsinki boasts a vivid start-up scene. We are pleased to have a strong promoter of the award on board, Ron Immink, a start-up coach and entrepreneur based in Ireland. Ron is the patron of the Green Alley Award 2017.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Circular Economy start-ups and eco-entrepreneurs
- Products, services, technologies or awareness campaigns to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste
- Ideas that reinvent the management of resources
- Ideas that reduce the impact of chemicals or utilizes safer alternatives
HOW CAN START-UPS APPLY?
- Online at www.green-alley-award.com with the start-up profile and the pitch deck according to our application guidelines
- Application end: 25th July, 2017
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE WINNER?
- Prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR
- Access to a network of circular economy experts & entrepreneurs
- Strategic support to advance the start-ups business model
Application Guidelines Green Alley Awards 2017 [pdf 936kB]