|Cobotocs Skillnet||Training for enterprises in the cobotics, artificial intelligence and technology sectors|
|ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet||Training for enterprises in lean, six sigma and process improvement methodologies|
|ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet||Training for enterprises to enhance business excellence|
|Lean & Green Skillnet||Training for enterprises in environmental, water and energy management|
You need to make your own choice as each company’s needs are different. We no longer maintain a list of ‘approved’ Lean Service providers on the Lean Business Ireland web-site, but if you have not found someone you can work well with already, we encourage you to browse the LEAN Project Database to find some inspiration.
In choosing a potential service provider, you should take into account the relative importance of:
- Track record in improving particular business functions and addressing challenges similar to those your company is facing.
- Understanding of how to bring in a continuous improvement culture as opposed to silos of lean projects.
- Relevant sectoral background and experience.
- Current availability & proximity of the service provider
- Recent client project list and references available to contact
- The fee rate per day, for short term and longer term assignments
You are advised to contact and interview at least three potential service providers in order to find the right fit for your business.
Contact your local 3rd level college to find out about LEAN and Operational Excellence related courses as well as research and collaboration opportunities.