ACTIVE People plus Processes = Performance
By involving and training people to improve their processes, they will exceed their own and everyone else’s expectations to increase performance and profits:
• Understand what adds value for their customers
• Increase productivity
• Reduce costs
• Reduce material and energy waste
• Reduce lead times
• Improve customer service
• Operations Assessments to establish potential for process and profit improvement
• Aligning departmental and individual goals with organisation strategy and vision
• Selecting, establishing and monitoring meaningful KPIs ("Key Performance Indicators”) including OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and Gross Material Yield
• Streamlining office processes and defining roles and responsibilities
• Functional specification for upgrading or selecting MIS (Management Information Systems), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and SFDC (Shop Floor Data Capture)
• Implementing Visual Management to simplify and ensure routine control
• Workplace organisation (5S / 5C) for safety, productivity and customer confidence.
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) to restore and sustain productivity improvement
• Specialist equipment productivity improvement using SMED and other techniques.
• Material and energy waste reduction
Active PPP Ltd has been an approved Lean Consultant for Enterprise Ireland (EI) since 2013 and facilitated EI more than 8 off "Lean Starts” and 5 off EI "Lean Plus” projects.