Developed by Smart Freight Centre with their global expert council, STMT equips operators with an action plan to save costs and reduce emissions (complimenting the FTAI TruckSafe, VanSafe and Enprova ECOfleet funding programme).
Who should attend
The target audience is transport managers with responsibility for one or more of the following: fuel, drivers and/or vehicles.
What is it
This two-day program is structured around five core modules:
- Fuel management.
- Managing driver skills.
- Fuel specification, vehicle specification and maintenance.
- Performance monitoring.
- Utilising technology.
The STMT turns Transport Managers into ‘fuel champions’ with the skills and tools to;
- Assess the different aspects of fleet operations which determine fuel use;
- Access to state of the art, best practice case studies, tools and online applications
- Develop, implement, review and promote effective fuel management action plans for their own fleets.
Discounts for 2+ attendees per company available.
Comments from past participants;
- The course helped me to focus on areas for improvement in the company.
- Course was very interactive and open to free discussion, leading to good ideas to bring back to my organisation
- Course gave a good in-depth knowledge of ways to save fuel and costs.
- Group of like minded individuals focussed on a common goal (fuel savings)
- Good examples, recommend it!
International case study on an Irish haulier wo completed the course in 2019 working for Irish clients at: