Join SA Partners for this interactive workshop where you will explore how you can drive change by managing disruption and building agility within your organisation.
With expert facilitation and guest industry speakers from the Financial Services and Services Sector this 2 hour workshop will provide you with inspiration and ideas for your Enterprise Excellence journey.
- Turning Disruption into Inspiration – Keivan Zokaei
- Creating Agile Teams – Brad Jeavons
- Financial Services Case Study with Garry Corbett
- The Shingo Model & how it can benefit your organisation
- Engaging Teams within Shared Services
PLUS … a Panel Discussion & Breakout Groups
- Mini Scrum Activity
- Inspiring Responsible Banking
- Inspiring Excellence
It will help you:
- Understand how to manage disruption and turn it into inspiration.
- Understand the benefits to your organsiation of Agile and how this can be deployed to great effect. Engaging teams and increasing productivity.
- Through the Case Studies you will gain inspiration by hearing how other companies and industry leaders have engaged their teams in continuous Improvement and change.
- Understand how Shingo provides a more sustainable model than traditional Continuous Improvement programmes as it focuses on Behaviours