We’re coming off the back of what was a very significant downturn in the world economy in which companies faced significant challenges. Now we face a new challenge – how, in the face of a growing economy AND economic uncertainty, do companies grow and scale?
Put simply, they need to change. And they need to do that in a way that ensures they attract and retain the right people.
So how do you bring your people on a change journey that keeps them engaged, involves them and ensures that you create a culture in which those people can flourish and grow, benefiting them and your business?
In this 90 min masterclass over breakfast we’ll explore:
- The undeniable case for a focus on your people and on strong change communications
- Employee engagement, what it is and why it’s important to build and maintain it
- Building a corporate narrative that your staff can connect to
- The critical role of your people leaders during change
- Creating a culture of constant communication and why it’s important.
This will be a masterclass that’s heavy on hints, tips and advice that you can take away to apply in your own business.