Lean Business Ireland would like to invite you to an online panel discussion with industry leaders, Staying Productive During Covid 19.
This online panel discussion is focusing on companies that had to reduce or stop operations as a result of the Covid 19 Public Health Emergency. You will hear from industry leaders across a range of sectors, throughout Ireland as they face the challenges head on:
– Productivity – redeploying resources to active areas of the business
– Communication – keeping the team motivated and connected
– Training – using the downtime to upskill your people
– Planning for the future
– John Roulstone, Production Manager, Kirchhoff Atomotive (Donegal)
– Brian Conroy, Managing Director, Pop Up Races
– Stephen Jiang, Managing Director, Fervour & Hue
– Niall Gannon, Operations Manager, PEI
Moderator, Helen Downes, CEO, Shannon Chamber
As this is an online panel discussion, please:
• Mute your microphone. If you are calling from a smartphone you will see the mic symbol or press *6 after you dial in
• Use the chat function on Zoom to ask questions or email Senan.ORiain@ida.ie before or during the call
• Please note that places are limited however this event will be recorded and made available afterwards
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.