Lean Business Ireland would like to invite you to a panel discussion to hear how companies are reopening their business in a smart and effective way and in line with the Governments phased plan for Reopening Business & Society. You will hear how these companies are communicating with their teams and customers, determining issues and implementing solutions in an efficient manner.
Please register in advance for this event.
- Mick Guinee, CEO, EI Electronics
- Stephen Hartnett, Managing Director, Profix
Moderator, Máiréad O Donnell, Operations Director, Polar IceTech
As this is an online panel discussion, please:
- Mute your microphone. If you are calling from a smartphone you will see the mic symbol or press *6 after you dial in;
- Use the chat function in Zoom to ask questions or email Senan.ORiain@ida.ie before or during the call;
- Please note that this is a Zoom Call, so places are limited and priority will be given to industry reps;
- A Waitlist will be set up if demand requires, the event will be broadcast live on YouTube, a link will be made available at 6.15pm to everybody on the Waitlist;
- A recording will be made available afterwards.
Previous Discussion Panels include:
- Business Continuity – Staying Productive During Covid 19
Representatives from Zimmer Biomet, Dawn Farms, Alexion, GE Healthcare and Polar Ice Tech
- Cocooning Your Business – Staying Productive During Covid 19
Representatives from Kirchhoff Automotive, Pop Up Races, Fervour & Hue, PEI and Shannon Chamber
- What Smart People Are Doing – Utilizing Lean Tools to Engage & Maximize Remote Teams
Representatives from DPS Engineering, Analog Devices and AbbVie
- Beyond Covid 19 – How Lean Thinking is Helping Business Stabilize, Reset & Recover
Representatives from Premier TEFL, WowWee.ie, Lonergan Corporate Gifts and Jigsaw VAE
- Beyond Covid 19 – State Supports Helping Your Business Stabilize, Reset & Recover
Representatives from the Local Enterprise Office, Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland