Dublin Lean Network, in partnership with Lean Business Ireland, will host a seminar and workshop focusing on
Maintaining Lean Principles in a Virtual World on December 8th at 1pm.
In this one-hour lunchtime seminar, you will hear from two industry experts on their experience of maintaining Lean Operations in a manufacturing plant during 2020:
Ciarán Crosbie, Innovation & Learning Lead at Alexion
Mick Killilea, Packing & Operations Lead at Alexion
They will discuss how they developed practices and put in place appropriate measures to ensure their Tiered and Visual Management Systems continued successfully with a remote team as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions.
You will also have an opportunity to participate in a workshop focused on one of the following topics:
1. Tiered Management in a Virtual World
2. Visual Management in a Virtual World
The workshops will allow you to explore and understand:
• The challenges that you and your peers face when implementing these practices with remote workers
• The tools & processes that work for different companies
• New work practices developed in 2020 that companies will look to continue into the future
Please register for your preferred workshop below.
Please note, the information gathered will be shared with all participants of the event.
Capacity is limited and priority will be given to industry representatives.