Learn from industry experts how to take concrete actions to achieve a 30% reduction in logistics emissions by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050.
By the end of the course you will have developed your own Sustainable Logistics Roadmap, ready to implement across your company.
Sign up now to our 10-session live webinar training course provided by industry experts, kicking off 3 March 2020.
The course is about building up your company specific roadmap. We will teach you how to do this in 4 steps: where are we now, where are we going, how do we get there and what do we need.
– 15-hour e-training course delivered in 10 live webinars spread over 3 months.
– Each session covers theory, practical real-world case studies and exercises.
– Smart Freight Centre works with own and industry experts who are available for Q&A following each session.
– This allows participants to build their own roadmaps step-by-step.
It is especially suited for multinational companies that want to know where to start with reducing GHG emissions within their global supply chain.
The course is designed for logistics, procurement and sustainability managers who are ready to achieve measurable results!
The e-training course runs from 3 March to 26 May 2020 from 16:00-17:30 (CET, Amsterdam time) on:
1. March 3 – Get Started
2. March 10 – Calculate and Report
3. March 17 – Vision, Goal, Targets
4. March 31 – Low Emissions Energy Sources
5. April 7 – Fleets and Assets Efficiency
6. April 21 – Fleets and Assets Utilisation
7. April 28 – Freight Transport Modes
8. May 12 – Freight Transport Demand
9. May 19 – Procurement
10. May 26 – Resources and Collaboration
€2000 in total. The price is per head per company excluding VAT. An invoice will be sent when the registration is submitted.