Around the world the circular economy is transforming the way we create, consume and dispose of products at household and industrial levels. The Rediscovery Centre – Ireland’s national Centre of Excellence for the Circular Economy – has invited policy-makers, thought leaders and innovators from across Europe to demonstrate how policy and action are working together to establish circular principles as the new frontier for innovation and economic development.
Join us on the 23rd of March at the Rediscovery Centre for this national conference.
-Ken Webster, Head of Innovation, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
-Iain Gulland, Chief Executive, Zero Waste Scotland
-Jim Gannon, Chief Executive, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI)
-Sarah Miller, Chief Executive, The Rediscovery Centre and Project Manager (WISER LIFE)
-Anna Davies, Professor of Geography, Environment and Society, Trinity College Dublin
-Pavlos Doikos, Environmental Coordinator for EU LIFE Programme
– Dr. Shane Colgan, Manager, Resource Efficiency Unit, the Environmental Protection Agency, EPA
– Dr. Jeanne Moore, Policy Analyst, National Economic and Social Council
– Sarah Clear, Education Manager, The Rediscovery Centre
– Derek McGarry, Head of Innovation and Engagement, National College of Art and Design (NCAD)
– Hugh Coughlan, Regional Coordinator, Eastern-Midlands Waste Region
– Aideen O’Hora, Director of Sustainable Business, Sustainable Nation
– Darragh Lynch, Rediscovery Centre architect, Darragh Lynch Architects
Post-conference entertainment by from Emma King (Stomp) performing with Irish musicians Sean McKeon & Liam O’Conchubhair