The deadline for the of submission of applications under the additional topic added to the EPA Research Climate Call 2017 is 19th July 2017.
The maximum budget for this topic is €150,000.
The indicative timeframe for this topic is as follows:
· 12th July 2017 (5.00pm): Deadline for queries relating to the technical contents of this call
· 19th July 2017 (5.00pm): Deadline for submission of applications by applicants
· 28th July 2017 (5.00pm): Organisation Approval Deadline for authorisation by Research Offices
· July/September 2017: Evaluation Process
· September/October 2017: Negotiation
· November 2017: Grant Award of Successful Project
If you have a query that isn’t addressed in the FAQ’s, please email email@example.com
EPA Research Calls are open to all types of organisations, within and outside of Ireland.
To apply for EPA funding, you must be registered on Smartsimple, the EPA’s online Grant Application and project Management system.