This UN Sustainable Development Goals Research Call 2017 includes two topics:
• Sustainability 2017 Call – UN SDG Project 1: Delivering on the Environmental Sustainable Development Goals (Medium-Scale project)
• Sustainability 2017 Call – UN SDG Project 2: Addressing the UN Sustainable Development Goals in an Irish Context (Open Topic)
View he full technical description EPA Research – 2017 UN Sustainable Development Goals Call
Proposals must demonstrate their relevance to the EPA Research Strategy 2014-2020.
The indicative timeframe for this topic is as follows:
• 12th July 2017 (5.00pm): Call Opening
• 1st September 2017 (5.00pm):Deadline for queries relating to the technical contents of this call
• 8th September 2017 (5.00pm): Deadline for submission of applications by applicants
• 15th September 2017 (5.00pm): Organisation Approval Deadline for authorisation by Research Offices
• September/October 2017: Evaluation Process
• November 2017: Negotiation
• December 2017: Grant Award of Successful Project
If you have a query, please email email@example.com
EPA Research Calls are open to all types of organisations, within and outside of Ireland.
To apply for EPA funding, you must be registered on Smartsimple, the EPA’s online Grant Application and project Management system.
Source: EPA Research