Wow Wee in Ennis. Primarily online shop for customised and personalised gifts for occasions.
“The operation as a whole is running so much smoother. The girls are so happy in all their new and newly designed working areas. There is a huge reduction in errors meaning our customers have a great experience and our repeat orders are more, Thank You”
Lean Project Objectives
Needed to put a business management structure in place to aid in the daily/weekly operational needs of the company. Also, Chaos at Christmas time due to large amount of temporary staff taken on.
- Identified workplace organisation as a priority.
- Standard work all formed a key part of this project, which is exhibiting positive culture change as part of the project.
- Several Thousand € identified and implemented as cost savings.
- Reduction in WIP and improvement in general tidiness
- 8 hours per week of lower level tasks delegated out, allowing owner to concentrate on more strategic, value add work.