Family run (Father and Daughter) Seafood wholesaler and food tourism site, with several different varying revenue streams.
“I’ve really benefited from having the external influence to bounce ideas off and objectively look at my business, and it was performed in a very supporting and safe way, but still with structure and strict deadlines. I’d have no problem in doing it again”
Lean Project Objectives
- Evaluation of the various business streams, maximising use of labour and ensuring a clear path towards growth.
- A plan to maintain the business while Ciara steps out of the company for an educational Qualification.
- Strategic plan for development of business
- Use of data to analyse costs
- Elimination of one non productive Value stream
- Several Thousand € identified and implemented as cost savings.
- New Strategy for 2019. Clear plan for what needs to be done.
- Importance of Data gathering and analysis is clearly understood.
- Greater ability to think strategically, and better use of documentation.