Critical Healthcare Limited strives to be the first choice for Emergency Medical Professionals. It is an Irish company offering a comprehensive range of emergency medical products and services to the pre-hospital market, and ambulance providers in Ireland and more recently the UK and Europe.
Critical Healthcare Ltd
Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Lean 2 Innovative Thinking
“The Lean mindset has really attuned everyone to the concept of waste and everyday improvement” Seamus Reilly (Operation Director)
Lean Start Project Objectives
- 5S Workplace Organisation – Target: Improved productivity and workflow of €30K per year – Target: 2 hours per employee per week on reduced motion and search time
- Employee Visual Idea System – Target: Achieve 240 implemented ideas per year leading to projected cost savings of €40K per year
- Lean Management System – Target: Improved Daily Communication, Teamwork and KPI Tracking
- Releasing time for improvement work and maintaining our ability to meet customer demand.
- 5S Workplace Organisation
- Employee Visual Idea System
- Lean Management System
- 5S Workplace Organisation – Improved productivity by €30K per year
- Employee Visual Idea System – Achieve 240 implemented ideas per year leading to projected cost savings of €40K per year – 150 ideas implemented over Lean Start period
- Lean Management System – Daily morning meeting now engrained into culture and key metrics being tracked in real time