During the Covid-19 Emergency, there are many companies looking for advice on how their operations can be adapted to working remotely or working with social distancing policies. The Lean Business Continuity Voucher is designed to allow eligible companies to avail of Training and Advisory supports from service providers with experience in crisis management.
More details for EI Clients at https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Productivity/Lean-Business-Offer/Lean-Business-Continuity-Voucher.html
More details for IDA Clients at www.idaireland.ie/how-we-help
The directory of approved Lean Business Continuity Service Providers is available for download via the link above.
How to apply to be on the directory:
Applicants to the Lean Business Continuity Service Providers directory are required to have ALL of the criteria listed below:
1. Significant Experience working with Irish companies on change management / transformation programmes across the organisation
2. Significant Experience in helping companies to implement new business processes, production processes or supply chain processes (esp Lean/Flow based systems)
3. Deep knowledge of the production operations processes of one or more manufacturing or internationally traded services sectors such as food manufacturing, electronics, digital technologies, international services, manufacturing & engineering
4. Full-time resources and the capacity to deliver promptly and professionally on the work programme
5. Ability to deliver services remotely (Advisory services and management/staff training as required)
6. Professional Indemnity insurance and Tax compliance certification
You will also ideally have some experience and knowledge of company recovery / ramp-up from a shut down situation due to flooding, epidemic etc. Experience of gradual ramp-up processes and procedures including H&S guidance.
If you are based in Ireland and/or operate mainly in the Irish market, meet the criteria above, and have a list of potential client companies looking for support, then email BusinessContinuityVoucher@enterprise-ireland.com to discuss. Note that the priority is the support of companies in trouble, so there may be a delay in responding. You should be aware that being on the directory does not in any way imply an endorsement by Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland or Údarás na Gaeltachta and is not a guarantee of work. The directory is provided (a) as a convenience to client companies of the Agencies and (b) as a means of providing some initial checks on the applicants for relevance and applicability.