The South East Lean Network helps public and private organisations from across all manufacturing and services sectors that have adopted or are adopting Lean Thinking & Practices to enable operational and enterprise excellence, and to sustain their competitiveness.
It facilitates knowledge exchange and networking via:
- good practice visits, gemba walks, and peer benchmarking, and
- the WIT Annual Lean Enterprise Excellence Forum and WIT Annual Lean Practitioner Seminar Series.
Please see below for further information on objectives and supports of the lean network
- Wednesday 9th of October 2019: For more information click here.
- Wednesday 6th of November 2019
- Wednesday 4th of December 2019
- Wednesday 15th of January 2020
- Wednesday 5th of February 2020
- Wednesday 4th of March 2020
- 8th Annual WIT Lean Enterprise Excellence Forum, Thursday the 30th of April 2020 at the WIT Arena. www.witleanforum.com
Objectives and Activities of the Lean Network:
- Acts as a network broker for inter-firm site visits for firms within the region, plus for firms from outside the region visiting firms within the region.
- Facilitates and brokers one-to-one, or one-to-many, focused mentoring and tutorial sessions.
- Provides a forum for industry stakeholder engagement and collaboration which informs programme and module development, plus research, within and from the WIT Academy of Lean Enterprise Excellence.
- Provides a forum for industry engagement and collaboration regarding course and service offerings involving Regional Skills Forum, Skillnets, Chambers of Commerce, and Education Training Boards.
- Facilitates alignment amongst and between all relevant stakeholders, including
- Multinationals, SMEs, and Micro-Enterprises
- Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland, and Lean Business Ireland
- Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs)
- Education Training Boards (ETBs)
- Regional Skills Forum
- Chambers of Commerce
- Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- Lean Service Providers (Trainers & Consultants)
- Lean Construction Ireland (LCi)
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
- Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE)
- Irish Business & Employers Confederation (IBEC)