Ireland is well known for our ability to talk with each other and to share our knowledge and experience. The concept of the Meitheal is part of our basic culture, where neighbours and communities support each other.
Doing something yourself and improving your business is very important. Sharing and learning with and from others can make the journey to improvement both quicker and more effective. Lean networks provide opportunities to share and learn together.
The Network will provide companies involved in Lean implementation the opportunity to:
- Network with other companies also engaged in Lean implementation
- Share experiences and insights with peers
- Have first access to Best Practice visits to European Lean companies
- Have first access to Toyota Lean Management training missions
- Participate in Best Practice visits on the island of Ireland
- Receive Enterprise Ireland Lean & Green newsletter