GreenHospitality.ie will hold a series of FREE Regional Workshops in September/October 2017. These workshop will focus on how hotels and hospitality businesses can reduce waste (energy, water and waste) which leads to reduced costs.
The workshops will also present current information on energy grant-aid and supports to enable businesses fund energy efficiency investments.
The workshops run from 09.00 to 13.00 each day.
Who should Attend?
Hotel and Hospitality Managers, Accountants and Financial Controllers, Green Team leaders – anyone interested in reducing their energy costs
- Waste Management – Compliance – Minimisation – Food Waste
- Water Management – Do you know how much water you are using and when? Low Cost options to save water and energy
- Energy Management – Building efficiencies into your upgrades / developments – Grant Aid (Lighting, Energy Credits, Renewable Heating Incentive) – Opportunities for 2018
- GreenHospitality.ie – Developments – Certification (Hard vs Soft) – CSR Mark of Good Practice – GreenTravel.ie
- General Discussion – what are your Waste/Water/Energy challenges.
The workshops are designed to be interactive, so participants are encouraged to bring copies of their most recent Utility Invoices and prepare any questions that they would like answered
GreenHospitality.ie does not sell any product – they just give clients / members independent good practice advice.
Workshops – Dates & Location
Venues will be announced as soon as they are confirmed
27th September – Co Clare
28th September – Co Galway
4th October – Dublin City
5th October – Kilkenny City
11th October – Killarney
12th October – Cork
Source: Green Hospitality